MILD/ MILD.LA respects your privacy and is devoted to protecting our customer’s personal and financial information. MILD will not sell, share, or rent any customer information to any third parties. However, by using MILD.LA you are authorizing MILD to do the following with your personal and financial information:
- -Use certain information to verify orders and shipping information.
- -To make contact regarding any issues with current or pending orders.
- -To make contact in response to email inquiries made through the website.
- -To broadcast product sales and special offers through direct mail or email notification.
- -Use certain information to assist in product development, marketing and promotions or other areas of planning .
In event of where it’ll be necessary to disclose or share the personal and/or financial information of customers and former customers and in some cases, any communications and correspondences. The following are occurrences when such information can be shared:
- -Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. However, we will not do so without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure unless we believe, in good faith, that providing such information can prevent physical harm or financial loss or other types of illegal activities.
- -Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, such as, fraud investigations, bill collection, or marketing and promotions